Family Farm Schools – Realized by Marine de Penfentenyo – © 2012.
Results from 2019:
- 325 young people attended agricultural training courses
- 96% of young people are in employment
- 59 trainers were trained during the year
- The students’ families are improving their standard of living by increasing their income thanks to the new methods and technical skills acquired by their children;
- The students’ current and future employees (enterprises, cooperatives, etc.) benefit from their employees’ technical and management qualifications.